Monday, January 2, 2006

Today's Horoscope


Greetings Debbie --

Here is your horoscope for Monday, January 2:

There's nothing that makes you happier than a project you can really sink your teeth into. In fact, you'll find that with things going so swimmingly in your creative life, everything else falls into place.

Gotta love that!

 What exactly is falling into place I am not sure at this time. I just feel so good right now, it doesn't even matter.  I am going to try to help a friend. Who?   I am going to keep that a secret a little while..  What?  I don't know.  I am trying to hook up two actors together...What is in it for me...??  Nothing...  an autograph.. Got the  autograph...too kewl..  Why?  Now that is a good question...  I really don't know why..this person I promised I would help, don't even need me...I just have this feeling that I should help my friend....(my friend???  now that is too kewl)  I have a friend that people want autographs from....he plans & will be famous...   Oh...  lady you are really nuts!  That is OK though....I know I am in my own little world...but I know...people like me here....lol..

Just keeping the mystery...

Bob & Patricia are leaving tommorrow....they want to come back in a week or so, they have some business in NO to take care of and then they are thinking of moving up here.  They went out to North Judson today to look at a gas station to buy. 

I spoke with Robert on the phone the other day.  He is still in the Army until Jan 13, but he is home and safe.

No comments: