Sunday, January 29, 2006

Newest Break Diving member

I am still up at 5:30 am.  I have been reading Monroe Mann's Break Diving Discussion Board for hours now.  I had been accepted into the discussion group earlier today, oops, better make that yesterday!    Wow!  I can't believe I am in the midst of the  powerful,  famous and soon to be famous  people who are in this group that I am now a part of.   I am so psyched!   I had no clue who all and what all Monroe  is involved with.   WOW!  The haters would just shit bricks.   I can feel something special is on the horizon...  that feeling is getting stronger with each day passing.  All I have to do is figure out what it is and how to handle it. I feel  it has something to do with Monroe, he certainly does not need my help..why would I be so compelled to help him ?  Yikes!    My head is just spinning.  OMG!  I am crazy!  ...  but I love it  :) 

No comments: