Saturday, January 28, 2006

James is in New Orleans

James left yesterday for New Orleans, his sister Trudy, is very ill.  She had a heart attack in October and had a triple bypass (I think, I don't think quadruple?).  She went in the Slidell, hospital last Saturday, they thought she had pneumonia, then congestive heart failure.   She was later told, that the veins they took out of her leg for the bypass were shriveled up.  They are still debating to send her to Oshner, and put her on a list for heart transplant or to Mayo, and try something never done before.  I think she needs to get the hell out of NEW ORLEANS!  She is really scared and she thinks she is going to die.  James is on his way to see her now.  He said everything, everywhere, he sees  is just wrecked up.  Almost every house in Slidell, and Pearl River has blue tarps on their roofs, if they have a roof. He hadn't really been around yet.  I am so sad for those folks down there.  He said there are tiny FEMA trailers, with no windows except for the bathroom scattered about.  I can only imagine.  My brother- in- law says there are still people waiting for these FEMA trailers, they have folks still living in tents today! 

I kind of feel guilty sitting here goofing around online.  I was actually having a good time before I called James.  I thought Knowlyfe was coming today, but it is next week.  I don't think they will stay over here now, I am not sure how long James will be away.  I have to behave myself though.  I enjoyed maybe one or two,  too many Rum & Cokes.  I had fun last night, home alone, goofing around online, I think, I had fun...LOL!  I don't think I could of gotten myself into too much trouble..???  I did write a couple of letters and sent them. I remember that, those were done early.  I was working on one project though, I am not sure if I sent it.  I hope not now, 'specially since I don't remember it. oh well.  I am looking forward to tonight, when I will get to do the same thing, scratch the rum though.  I have to work until 10:30.  I need alone time sometimes, I don't get too much, so I really do enjoy chillin' by myself, when I get the chance.  This gives my brain a chance to cool down.  I am constantly thinking about everybody and everything all the time.    I probably will be going nuts ina couple of days by myself...hmmm doubt it. lol   This will give me the time to work harder on my projects, I can slap Tammi a bill to buy dinner, and I do not have to worry about anyone right now.  Tomorrow is bowling!  I won't be bored tomorrow.  Tuesday is booked.  I am hoping other things pan out inbetween.  I think I am getting impatient with some of my endeavors.  People just don't want to move at my pace.  hmm, maybe they just can't.  I like to fix a problem as soon as possible.  I hadn't heard anything from the gaming commission or excise police.  I had posted my raffle dilemma on a couple of message boards, no opinions yet for that one either.  Well of to get ready for my daily endeavor.. Work!  I have a feeling it my just be a good night! 

No comments: