Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Journal will stay public

Well this morning I made my journal private.  I thought about it a while and I made it public again.  The MovieAddict, I guess has a link to one of my blogs, I am not sure if they have this one, I had been banned from that forum.  Why?  I don't know, but hey...I am honest, and I do not write anything that will get me divorced, so... who cares?  If you are here from that link...Thank you.  I am really a nobody,  but for some reason, I have reached my own fame..lol. If you are here from that link... I know you have questions....  I had answered them before on the  Monroe Mann board of the IMDb, but ...you know....  you reported me...lol...still  laughing about that one. 

Well, lets' see.  First....I have never met Monroe, as of yet...but I do expect  "to meet him at the top!"  (really soon!)

2.  I came to know Monroe from e-mail,  looking for my nephew in Iraq,  that he was so kind to answer me.

2.a.  From IMDb post.  Yes, I found my nephew.  He is now safe at home, thank you, but you probably know that though.

3.  I do have a VIP copy of his book...I was surprised that you all did not know that it had been released to the press.  Just to let you know...  Monroe did Thank you all in an awesome paragraph  in his Acknowlegments. 

4.  I know a really big secret, but I will let Monroe announce that soon.  I can't wait til that news hits the board.  I wish I could watch all your jaws drop.

 

No comments: