Thursday, January 5, 2006

Know Lyfe

This is going to be a strange year, I can feel it.  The hurricanes must blew some kind of weird, but really kewl  shit up this way.  Wow!  Know Lyfe    www.knowlyfe.com    may shoot a music video at my house.  I will know tonight, but I have to run out for paint  this morning.  I am so excited.  Either way, I will get my rec room painted!

I am going to come through for my friend, like I promised.  I was not sure I could pull it off...But I DID!   I got an e-mail yesterday!  My secret ******  told me he will stop and see me next week.  We are going to do lunch.    Woo Hoo!  I am so excited.  I amaze myself at times.   

I was also suprised to see another famous person, signed one of my guestbooks.  I am going to keep that one to myself for now.  I want to make sure that it is real. There has been some strange people reading this stupid journal.  Who'd thunk? 

I  am a nobody, if anyone does read this.   I am just a working mom. Married for 26 years,  retired Girl Scout leader - 12 years,  bowler  - 21 years,  League secretary 13 years, Secretary of the Year in 1999.  My  showbiz credits would list,  yearly talent shows at the elementary school from 1982 - 2004.  My girl scouts and I would pick a song,  and dance a few steps they  could do.  I do miss those days.  ohh...  Haunted hayride.  Three day performance doing the Haunted Mocarana.  I  may  do a skit at work occasionally,   but I am a nobody.  I don't even watch TV, except for All My Children, when I can..and I don't miss Jay Leno's Headlines.  I hate the movies, cost too much, rude & ingorant people.   I do know of  a few famous people.  I couldn't drop by their house or nothing...but I guess I can e-mail them, get a reply, and get thanked for doing so...  Too Kewl! 

 Off  to Menards.  

No comments: