Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Someone stole my CD

Interesting CD title, Running for Famous.  I have to burn a copy of this CD, for me.  I had two, but...somone scooped up one  between New Years Day and yesterday.  This CD is not mine to keep.    My daughter has many music student friends, a few of her friends were other this weekend.   I guess they liked the music?  I was told, they could'nt believe, that  I liked SKA,  LOL ... is that what this is?   I just love "By(e) Now"..  That song is my new theme song.  That is good...  I think it replaces Green Days, "September."   which I unintentionaly bumped Chery'l Crowes song .   With By(e) Now maybe, I can let go of Katrina a bit.  

  Bob and Patricia left today.  I am not sure how this is going to work out.  They  are supposed to come back, for who knows how long.

  Tammi begged me to have    more houseguest at the end of the month.    Know Lyfe.   www.knowlyfe.com They are a kill band from Michigan. They need a place to crash for a day or two.  I guess that they have a couple of local gigs, before they head to New York, I think..and she will never see them again.  Teenagers, so dramatic.   O, that is kinda wierd, NYC.    I don't appreciate their music, but the kids seem nice enough, and they do work really hard at their band.  I believe they will be famous too.  Note to self...get autographs.  Hmm,  maybe they could cover this song?  Oh yeah.... and I could sing... ROFLMAO!

Three weeks vacation, just may be a tad long for me...  2006 seems like it may a very strange year.  By(e) Now!

No comments: