Sunday, January 29, 2006

Bowling Night!

Bowling night.  It will be strange with James not being there and all.  I just talked to James,  he was out looking around today.  He went to the camp I had talked about last year.  I think I have pics on that entry before it was blown away.  It is a mess, he walked down the road and he did find pieces of the house a bit down the road.  They did fix the road to get there, I think they had to fix it a while ago, since the twin span bridge was out.  That road is about the only out of the way road to New Orleans to the east.  Mother Nature did not  just pick on the minorities.  James told me of Eden Isles.  Million dollar homes.  You used to be not able to go through the neighborhood by car if you did not live there.  I was able to go through there by boat in July, the home were awesome.   You can go through there now.  NO ONE is there.  If a house is still standing, it was totally washed  empty by the flood waters.  He said it was so odd.  40 homes gone,  one was standing.  One house here one house there.  Junk  and wood all over.  Yikes!  Well I have to get out of this depressed spell and GET READY TO RUMBLE!  woo, hoo...  o yes it's bowling night, it will be alright, o yes it's bowling night, o what a night!  (o,what a night!)  la la.....  heehee!

No comments: