Saturday, November 26, 2005

Random Thoughts

I don't know how I am feeling today.  I am home alone at 9:45 on my last day of vacation.  I like that though.  I hadn't had a moment alone since Tuesday night.  Thanksgiving was a trial, but it is over.   I had many things on my mind, and my family , we put the word "fun" in dysfunctional.  That should be all I say about that...James took Toni out bowling jackpot.  I am considering meeting them there, but I just feel to pooped to pop today.  I told James I could not be Perky every day now. I have so many feeling going though me...I think I might just be losing it.  I need to find a new adventure.  My brain is on overload now trying to brainstorm something.  I feel that something so great is on the horizon.  I feel I can almost touch it, and almost  see it...but  then...bam... I seem to get myself into trouble.  LOL...  I have too much passion for any of my adventures..no matter how big or small...I give myself to it.  Many times, I look back and wonder what the hell were you thinking.  I know doubt will say that about this journal one day...

No comments: