Sunday, November 13, 2005

Bowling night

James is my husband.  We have been married for over 25 years.  He is playing his drums to get loosend up for bowling.  We bowl on Sunday nights at Camelot...I love Sunday Nights.  The only day of the week that  I know where I am going and what I am going to be doing.  I am the secretary of the league, and have been for the past 12 or 13 maybe seasons. Check out my website for my bowling league.   http://www.angelfire.com/in/oddcouples.  Sign my guest book and tell me what you think.  I would like that. The pictures above are of the bowling alley and pics from our banquet two years ago.  Some of the bowlers who did the YMCA danced for me...LOL!  I don't think I ever laughed that hard or was ever so embarrassed  in my life.   Good Times!

No comments: