Thursday, December 29, 2005

You have been banned from this forum.

The Movie Addict.com:  "You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information."

 

LOL!  I didn't get kicked off the INMd...  but I tried to follow a link from there and got this message....LOL!  That is so darn funny! 

Bobby & Patricia are in from New Orleans...They brought me back my Saint Christopher Medal that I sent Robert in Iraq.  Thank God, I got it back.  I don't have time to write..but wow!  I got a lot to write about.  probably next week!  I have had so much good news lately.  My perkiness is back in full swing.  I just love the New Year!  My resolution will the same as last year, that I pretty much fulfilled.  To be the Nicest person in the world.  I will fill in details about the above and other stuff. ..  I am just so excited!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: