Monday, December 19, 2005

Back on Vacation again

I am back on vacation again.  The song I am listening to is from Monroe Manns band.  I really do like it.  Kind of a peppy poppy song, and I always liked, and get addicted to  that kind of music. You know when it keeps going though your head..over & over again.   I put it on the list with Cheryl Crowe's "Soak up the Sun"  &  Bobby McFarrins' "Don't Worry be Happy" , maybe even that stupid Gorilla song, Tammi listens to. I am very happy again.   I do go though some strange times though...  Although..people at work tell me that my bad mood days is way more happy,  than most people's HAPPY DAYS!  Last night was our bowling Christmas PotLuck.  I just love Christmas parties, there is always one special moment...I will remember this party for ever.  :)  We had a great time, the food was excellent, and more than enough for everyone. 

No comments: