Tuesday, March 13, 2007

challenge

 

Main Boards | Help | Terms & Conditions
My Profile | Favorites | Friends | Private Messages | Log Out
IMDbPro Message Boards
NEW! Did you find (or add) something interesting in these message boards? Add it to the
FAQ! The FAQ is the new collaborative editing feature in IMDb. We've created the ability for contributors to directly add/update/edit/deletean FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) entry for movie and TV titles. Examples include: Band of Brothers, V for Vendetta.

Learn more about software development positions or interaction/graphic designer positions at IMDb.


Board: Monroe Mann
View: thread | flat | inline | nest
Monroe's Movies at Ruff Cutz
  by debbiebordelon     (Tue Feb 27 2007 14:10:07 )
Edit Reply
Monroe's movies; "Origami Deathmatch", and "Like a Lamb in June", were featured in Boston this past weekend at Ruff Cutz.

http://www.rcifc.com/schedule-iframe.html#screening

I am so proud for Monroe! I bet he will get that Oscar next year!
[Post deleted]
This message has been deleted by an administrator
Re: Monroe's Movies at Ruff Cutz
  by debbiebordelon     (Thu Mar 1 2007 21:54:06 )
Edit Reply
When I first read your reply... I was amused. I had made a statement that I was proud of Monroe and his accomplishments. I really didn't consider my post to be a challenge, nor wanted it to be. However, I am so confident of Monroe... I will take you up on your challenge and ask if there is any other takers??? MA... MN... E... T... Z...N 72..et al??? or anyone else ???? No Oscar for Monroe in 2008 ... I will be gone! Monroe gets his Oscar... you(all) be gone! deal?
[Post deleted]
This message has been deleted by an administrator
Re: Monroe's Movies at Ruff Cutz
  by LocoDawn     (Thu Mar 1 2007 23:06:05 )
Ignore this User | Report Abuse Reply
But alas, I probably won't win an Oscar next year...

ROMP ON! MEET YOU AT THE TOP!
-Monroe Mann
Loco Dawn Films
UnstoppableArtists.com
Re: Monroe's Movies at Ruff Cutz
  by MovieAddict2007     (Tue Feb 27 2007 22:13:01 )
Ignore this User | Report Abuse Reply
Monroe should consider offering these films online at a later point - I'd like to see them. It would definitely get him more attention, too, if he uploaded them to torrent sites or other "peer-to-peer" networks. Unfortunately since I don't live in Boston I can't view them. I'm curious to see both of those, though. Do you know if he plans to expand them at some point? If he posted them online he could even advertise on MySpace via the networking system and offer some type of promotion that way.

“I hate catheters, Jock. I hate 'em. - Harrison Ford, Indiana Jones 4
Re: Monroe's Movies at Ruff Cutz
  by LocoDawn     (Thu Mar 1 2007 23:07:41 )
Ignore this User | Report Abuse Reply
hello Movie Addict,

The trailer for Origami Deathmatch will be posted on the film's website at www.OrigamiDeathmatch.com in a month or two.

-Monroe

ROMP ON! MEET YOU AT THE TOP!
-Monroe Mann
Loco Dawn Films
UnstoppableArtists.com
   


Back to the top

No comments: