Friday, March 31, 2006

Private Message from MovieAddict2006

Re: by - MovieAddict2006 on Sun Mar 26 2006 16:37:02     Reply Yes, I really meant it, and I did actually send you a really long PM. I thought you had just ignored it since you were active on the site a few days after I sent it posting on the Monroe forum yet you hadn't responded.

I don't hold anything against you and don't mean to chastise you -- I don't even care so much about Monroe anymore. It's just that people like Monroe get on my nerves -- you may hold a different opinion of him after meeting with him/talking to him, but from what I've read and heard he's an arrogant jerk -- and a hypocrite. That's why I spend some of my time posting -- it's not just to be a bully. It's to save people from a guy who charges thousands of dollars for courses on things like how to manage debt, and is secretly bankrupt. How does that work? You can't teach debt classes and be bankrupt at the same time. And it wasn't just a couple thousand dollars, either. He was sixty thousand dollars bankrupt. That's a lot of money.

I don't like seeing someone milk money from people (e.g. on acting classes) when they don't even have a right to be teaching them in the first place.

That's why I make fun of Monroe here. If you detest me for that, all I can say is that I don't mean to be a bully; I just don't like the idea of Monroe getting away with the things he's doing.

No comments: