Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Radio Debut

Last night was so fun.....I was so nervous.  OMG!  I WAS ON THE AIR!  It did not very smoothly though.  She was rushed and forgot the CD...  luckily, I had one more in my car.. My tape player puked and I did not get to tape the show.  I called Heather after to see if the station would have a taping of it...they did not.  She was disappointed about that also.  She thought it was a wonderful idea, and great show.  She loves Hollywood Girls..  She says that is a really fun song.  SOOOO....  She asked me to come back next week to do it again, so we can get it right this time.    She is so awesome.

James is got home just as I was leaving last night.  He was too tired to go.  He heard me on the show.  He is so mean sometimes.  He told me not to quit my job soon.....LOL! 

No comments: